Custom Printed Hand Fans
Find the perfect hand fan for your event.
Hand Fans are still very popular and widely used. Heritage Advertising offers many different custom printed Hand Fans to fill any need – Church Fans, Campaign Fans, Wedding Fans, Sandwich Fans. We have many fans available with beautiful stock designs printed on the front allowing for your custom imprint on the back side of these fans. We also offer many styles of fans for a completely personalized hand fan. Whether your needs are for a 1-side custom imprint, 2-sides, or even a sandwich fan, we have them all!
- Custom Fans – Great option for using a 1- or 2-color imprint on 1- or 2-sides.
- Paper Hand Fans – When the stick handle is not needed or when cost is a factor.
- Church Fans – Pre-designed front of fan allows for your custom imprint on back of fan. Printed on 18-point cardstock. Wooden handles available only and are stapled.
- Heavy-Duty Church Fans – Pre-designed full-color stock designs on front of fan with your custom imprint on fan back. Printed on thick 22-point cardstock. Wooden or plastic handles available and glued to fan back.
- Religious Fans – Many pre-designed full-color stock pictures printed on front with your message printed on fan back. Printed on 18-point cardstock with wooden handles that are glued to fan back. Optional stapled handle is available also.
- Patriotic Fans – Pre-designed full-color pictures with patriotic theme on front of fan with your custom imprint on back. Printed on 18-point cardstock with wooden handles that are glued to fan back. Optional stapled handle is available also.
- Campaign Fans – Pre-designed political fans make promoting your campaign easy. Printed on 18-point cardstock with wooden handles that are glued to fan back. Optional stapled handle is available also.
- Wedding Fans – Use a keepsake for that special day. Many different styles available.
- Full Color Fans – Best selling fan! Lower cost when many colors up to full color process printing is needed.
- Sandwich Fans – More imprint area. Two pieces of cardstock are glued together with the wooden or plastic stick handle “sandwiched” in between.